When it comes to large vehicle cleaning a key component is the chemistry used. Contrary to popular belief, not all soaps are the same! Your DuBois Representative is trained to evaluate soil types and recommend the right cleaning chemistry to meet your needs.
When it comes to large vehicle cleaning, a two-step process is always recommended. A low-pH brightener helps remove inorganic soils, while our higher pH detergents break down and remove organic and petroleum based soils. Alkaline detergents also help neutralize the low pH brightener so what goes to drain is near neutral.
To view all of our great Fleet Wash products, click on the Product Catalog button above.
Food Sanitation/USDS Approved Products
– Our best heavy-duty, highly alkaline, liquid cleaner for washing the exterior of transportation vehicles. Transit Kleen penetrates and lifts the toughest soils from vehicle surfaces leaving a clean surface, free of residue. It removes heavy road film at low use dilutions for economical vehicle washing. With regular use, Transit Kleen will brighten aluminum. Transit Kleen is phosphate-free and does not contain any SARA 313 reportables.
– A concentrated, heavy duty, powdered alkaline cleaner for cleaning vehicle exteriors. Total Power penetrates tough soils from vehicle surfaces. When used with the patented SuperSat® system, Total Power provides impressive cleaning power while reducing costs.
– A heavy duty, liquid alkaline cleaner for cleaning vehicle exteriors. It effectively cuts through road film and exhaust deposits and removes normal road soils from painted surfaces. Restore is effective in soft and hard water and can be used in single step or two-step (acid/alkaline) cleaning programs. It is safe on polished and anodized aluminum.
– A heavy-duty, alkaline/solvent cleaner for washing the exterior of transportation vehicles. Custom Clean 4000 penetrates and lifts the toughest soils from vehicle surfaces, yet it is safe on polished and anodized aluminum.
– A versatile, mild alkaline, effective cleaner that can be used to remove soils in many areas. When used as is, Transit-Jel can be used to clean in heavier industrial applications. Transit-Jel clings to vertical surfaces, ensuring intimate contact and extended cling time for tough soils.
– A strong low pH acid presoak. This fast-acting and high foaming acid cleaner works to remove the toughest road film and window mask. It also makes an effective wheel cleaner. This acid blend contains hydrofluoric acid to loosen heavy road film and brake dust often not removable by ordinary acid cleaners.
– A unique blend of acids and surfactants specifically designed for exterior vehicle cleaning and aluminum brightening in both transportation and industrial applications. It will remove road film, diesel exhaust, petroleum soils, and metallic oxides from painted surfaces, steel, chrome, and various alloys. Transit Brite does not contain phosphates or hydrofluoric acid.
– A unique blend of acids and surfactants designed for exterior vehicle cleaning. So-Brite Plus achieves the benefit of aluminum brightening without the corrosive and harmful effects of hydrofluoric acid. This product effectively brightens aluminum and removes grease, oil, rust oxidation and other soils found on heavy vehicles in the transportation, construction and mining industries.
– An acidic cleaning compound for use on the exterior surface of all rail vehicles. Bright Test LV effectively removes the grime and iron dust encrusted on diesel engines, cabooses, flatbeds, and other areas that have a thick buildup of iron oxide soil. This product contains no sulfuric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, phosphoric, or other hazardous mineral- based acids and no fluorides. Bright Test LV does not contain SARA 313 reportables.
Protecting your vehicle is not just about helping it stay clean! Our wax and protectant products are designed to protect both the top and bottom of your vehicles, guarding your capital investment.
– A breakthrough total vehicle protectant with polymer film technology and Body Armor® additive to bond longer and stronger to the vehicle’s surface.
– A unique polymer blend that works as an excellent protectant on paint and glass to shield the vehicle against rain and other harsh elements.
– A water dilutable rust inhibiting liquid that reduces corrosion caused by road salt. This corrosion reduction will increase the longevity of our vehicles and reduce costly repairs and replacement.
Designed for low-pressure application followed by high pressure rinsing.
– A medium-duty, alkaline cleaner for washing the exterior of transportation vehicles. This product is ideal for removing road film, bug residue and general soils from vehicle surfaces. It provides outstanding cleaning performance in automated drive-through truck washes and hot water pressure washers. D-Film It Plus does not contain SARA 313 reportables.
The FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requires that approved cleaning products and sanitizers be used in the maintenance of vehicles and transportation equipment to ensure it does not cause the food that it transports to become contaminated.
DuBois offers the following products which meet/exceed these standards:
• Transit Kleen
• GT Clean A2000
• Customer Clean 4000
Trade Expo / 09.09.19
PWX provides a first-class multimodal learning experience designed for professionals at all levels and across the entire spectrum of public works. Connect with DuBois Fleet Wash professionals to learn more about our custom chemical, equipment and service solutions.
TRADE EXPO / 04.14.19
NPTC’s 2019 Annual Conference and Exhibition is the marquee national private truck fleet event of the year! To learn more about DuBois proven chemistry, equipment and service, visit our team at BOOTH# 1052 in the Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH on April 14-16.
Recent Events / 10.02.18
Prowash is a key supplier of a comprehensive range of high quality auto wash chemicals and equipment to the Australian car wash industry. Prowash adds value with its position of surrounding customers with all chemical, equipment and technical service needs.
"*" indicates required fields
3630 E Kemper Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241 | 800-438-2647
© 2024 DuBois Chemicals. All Rights Reserved.